Schedule Your Case Review Online
“Yes! Please schedule my case review,
consultation, and examination with
Dr. Karl R.O.S. Johnson, DC, BCN…
To schedule simply complete the form below with your full name, email address, contact phone number, best time to call you, whether you prefer morning, noon, or late afternoon appointments and your address.
Our friendly staff will call you back, at your convenience, to schedule your case review, consultation, and examination, so you can get on the track to regaining your health.
If your request is received outside of regular office hours, we will call the next day our office is open. Your scheduling request is time stamped, so rest assured that you will be given first opportunity for the next available appointment.
Now don’t get us wrong, we can’t help everyone, which is why we thoroughly evaluate every patient that comes to our office. We have to determine whether you are a candidate for this very special care, or not. The method in which we determine if you are a candidate for our care is to obtain a Johnson Brain Based Rehabilitation case review.
Included in The Johnson Neuro-Metabolic Therapy Case Review are the following services:
- A consultation with me, Dr. Johnson, to discuss your problems and concerns. (This can also be done via telephone or webcam if physical examination is not required)
- Review of your completed comprehensive case history and health questionnaires.
- A dietary and nutrition evaluation and/or structural and neurological evaluation.
- An evaluation of dietary habits (based on what you submit).
- An analysis of your current supplements, herbs, natural medicines, botanicals, and homeopathic’s to determine whether they are beneficial or actually detrimental to your condition (based on what you submit).
- I will also ask that you provide a copy of your medical records and lab tests which I will review prior to your in-office assessments/services.
- I will determine whether you have had the appropriate lab tests ordered, and make a decision of what further testing is required.
Please note: Your submitted case review materials must be received by our office no later than 48 hour prior to your scheduled office/phone/web cam appointment, or your appointment will be rescheduled. Dr. Johnson needs the appropriate amount of time to review your materials prior to your consultation and evaluations.