People generally describe the pain of peripheral neuropathy as tingling or burning as well as a loss of sensation compared to a feeling of wearing a thin stocking or glove.
Here is a punch-list of some of the recorded side effects:
- Has an unexpectedly high incidence of hemangio-sarcoma (which is a cancer of blood vessels).
- It raises your creatinine kinase (leads to kidney disease)
- Lowers your platelet count
- Causes changes in the EKG that can lead to heart block
- Causes weight gain
- Causes swelling of the ankles
- Can cause life-threatening angioedema (swelling of the throat and face inhibiting breathing).
- Causes retinal atrophy as well as corneal inflammation and calcification. (meaning you can go blind from it as it progresses to macular degeneration)
"I simply don't understand why the public is not be told about proven solutions provided by thousands of dedicated and respected researchers around the globe"
For more details about the natural approach I take with my patients, take a look at the book I wrote entitled: Reclaim Your Life; Your Guide To Revealing Your Body's Life-Changing Secrets For Renewed Health. It is available in my office or at Amazon and many other book outlets. If you found value in this article, please use the social sharing icons at the top of this post and please share with those you know who are still suffering with chronic health challenges, despite receiving medical management. Help me reach more people so they may regain their zest for living! Thank you!