I've got good news for fibromyalgia sufferers (and for people with chronic dizziness, migraines, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, sciatica, shoulder and arm pain)!
Always on the search for “tools” to help patients who aren’t expressing health in an optimal way I discovered an approach that provides miraculous results for many. Several years ago, when I went to a conference in Atlanta Georgia I learned about combining the knowledge I have been using for years with functional neurology.
Recently, one of my 70-plus year old patients was in tears as she exclaimed that her fibromylagia was gone. The whole office celebrated with her as she exclaimed with heartfelt joy, how in just over 3 weeks of following her individualized care program she was free of pain!
Functional neurology is also known as chiropractic neurology, was develped by Dr. Frederick Carrick, principal of the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies. This field of study requires intense studying of the material to master. I have obtained the diagnostic tools and treatment equipment necessary to implement this valuable service for the benefit of our patients and those still searching for anwers to their fibromyalgia dilemma, and other chronic health issues that are resistant to standard medical treatment.
I'm excited to also announce I have written a book that helps explain my treatment philosophy and concepts. The book also highlights a multitude of testimonials from those who have benefitted from my work with them. Athough the book is not quite published (additional final editing is underway), you can sign up for release announcements at www.ReadReclaimYourLife.com. My book's title is "Reclaim Your Life; Your Guide To Your Body's Life Changing Secrets For Renewed Health". I do expect my book to be available in November both in my office and through Amazon.com. Plans are in the works to make a Kindle version available for purchase as well.
To get the word out about my fibromyalgia relief program, I wrote an eBook entitled; "The Ultimate Strategy for Ending Your Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain". Just click on the link and you can obtain a copy for yourself - free of charge.
My fibromyalgia program is based on neurological tests and treatments to help balance brain neurology combined with nutritional protocols (Johnson Neuro-Metabolic Therapy) that handle the imbalances causing the chronic symptoms the patient is suffering with.
Signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia can vary, depending on the weather, stress, physical activity or even the time of day. Common signs and symptoms include:
- Widespread pain. Fibromyalgia is characterized by pain in specific areas of your body when pressure is applied, including the back of your head, upper back and neck, upper chest, elbows, hips and knees. The pain generally persists for months at a time and is often accompanied by stiffness.
- Fatigue and sleep disturbances. People with fibromyalgia often wake up tired and unrefreshed even though they seem to get plenty of sleep. Some studies suggest that this sleep problem is the result of a sleep disorder called alpha wave interrupted sleep pattern, a condition in which deep sleep is frequently interrupted by bursts of brain activity similar to wakefulness. So people with fibromyalgia miss the deep restorative stage of sleep. Nighttime muscle spasms in your legs and restless legs syndrome also may be associated with fibromyalgia.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain and bloating associated with IBS are common in people with fibromyalgia.
- Headaches and facial pain. Many people who have fibromyalgia also have headaches and facial pain that may be related to tenderness or stiffness in their neck and shoulders. Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction, which affects the jaw joints and surrounding muscles, also is common in people with fibromyalgia.
- Heightened sensitivity. It's common for people with fibromyalgia to report being sensitive to odors, noises, bright lights and touch.
Other common signs and symptoms include:
- Numbness or tingling sensations in the hands and feet (paresthesia)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Mood changes
- Chest pain
- Dry eyes, skin and mouth
- Painful menstrual periods
My testing and treatment methods are unique and effective at eliminating symptoms in over 80% of individuals. If you would like a free report go to www.shelbyfibrodoctor.com
My treatment is based on a unique multiple-pronged attack on fibromyalgia, that to my knowledge, no other health practitioner has used. Fibromyalgia is a neurological condition. There are 3 parts to your brainstem……top (called the mesencephalon), middle (called the pons), and bottom (medulla). NORMALLY, the brain fires impulses down to the lower two parts of the brainstem, (the pontomedullary area) and that SLOWS DOWN the upper brainstem (mesencephalon). With the fibromyalgia patient, this is not happening!!! The lower part of the brainstem (ponto-medullary region) IS NOT SLOWING DOWN THE UPPER BRAINSTEM (mesencephalon). The various neurological therapies employed are designed to slow down the upper brainstem. When the upper brainstem is firing at the proper rate, and you are nutritionally sound, your body works like it is supposed to and you enjoy all that life has to offer.
If you have any questions call my office, but first obtain your free fibromyalgia report by going to www.shelbyfibrodoctor.com
If you found value in this article, please use the social sharing icons at the top of this post and please share with those you know who are still suffering with fibromyalgia symptoms despite having medical management. Thank you, help me reach more people so they may regain their zest for living! For more details about my unique treatment approach, sign up to get notice about my new book, soon to be published.